Kitchen with lights

Keifer

Six months of work and the kitchenis about 95% complete.  Still a few items in dry fit and I need a couple of more accessories but for the most part done. 

• Like 7

From the album:

Scratch built dollhouse

· 57 images
  • 57 images
  • 7 comments
  • 288 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 250

Recommended Comments

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

You have been holding out on us. This is such a lovely scene. I think it could be featured in Better Mini Homes and Gardens.

• Like 1

Or Mini Architectural Digest!  What a beautiful kitchen! That is a great statement fixture over the island.  (And I see wine in the wine rack.  :))

*swoon* LOVE IT!  The lighting adds so much atmosphere, and I’m really digging the wood panelled ceiling.:clap: 

9 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

You have been holding out on us. This is such a lovely scene. I think it could be featured in Better Mini Homes and Gardens.

Thank you!!

8 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

Or Mini Architectural Digest!  What a beautiful kitchen! That is a great statement fixture over the island.  (And I see wine in the wine rack.  :))

It would be great if they made those magazines, although it would be filled with a lot of Mulvaney and Rogers(love them).  Somedays I like the light over the island and other days not so much.  

7 hours ago, Samusa said:

*swoon* LOVE IT!  The lighting adds so much atmosphere, and I’m really digging the wood panelled ceiling.:clap: 

Thanks Sam, I was really psyched about the ceiling, it was a must from the beginning.  I hope to get some daytime shots as soon as weather cooperates. 

6 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

Wowser, it looks like it came right out of a magazine like @Debsrand56 said.  You are so talented and wonderfully creative.  Love the dark color of the cabinets.

Thank you so much, wonderful of you to say. 

3 hours ago, Dalesq said:

It’s lovely!

Thank you my dear. 

What an absolutely stunning kitchen!!  I don't think there is a thing I don't like!  Love the copper ceiling light, the colour, the lights in the cupboards, the statement light....seriously - what amazing craftsmanship!  Well done!!!

HOLY COW! I serious can't believe this kitchen isn't full size! You Sir have a gift! I would love to build something at this level of detail. 

Great job!

On 7/20/2019, 1:47:13, Emerald said:

YOU HAVE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON US!!!!  I AM BLOWN AWAY!!!!   

Thank you so much Linda, I appreciate it.  

On 7/30/2019, 8:19:26, WBrownIV said:

HOLY COW! I serious can't believe this kitchen isn't full size! You Sir have a gift! I would love to build something at this level of detail. 

Great job!

Thank you kind sir. The dim lights help sell the drama.  I love the look that lights can add to miniatures, although I am not found of the actual work.