Fireplace.jpeg

8 images in Miniature Cottage

Fireplace.jpeg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The orange plaid wall will change as will the chimney breast stone and mantel. But I love how the hearth stone is inset into the floor and the floorboards are in great condition so they will stay. 

3 people like this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
From the album

Miniature Cottage

• 8 images
  • 29 comments

Photo Information

User Feedback

7 Comments

This house definitely needs a bit of love and attention, but, as you said, it's got great bones.  The large fireplaces, the corner cupboard, some of the accessories--this is going to be a lot of fun to watch.  Great find!  Glad you picked it up.

Share this comment

I find all of this so adorable. I'd have gotten to if I had stumbled upon it. Nice find!! 

Share this comment

8 hours ago, jbnmini said:

That little corner cupboard is cute too!

Yes it is, but the orange knob has to go :D 

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

I find all of this so adorable. I'd have gotten to if I had stumbled upon it. Nice find!! 

Right? How could you pass it up. I’m glad I was able to rescue it. 

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

This house definitely needs a bit of love and attention, but, as you said, it's got great bones.  The large fireplaces, the corner cupboard, some of the accessories--this is going to be a lot of fun to watch.  Great find!  Glad you picked it up.

There are a few cute accessories. I like the sink, but it needs cabinetry not that strange curtain that’s been pleated within an inch of its life. And that little vintage flip sided toaster is adorable. Probably the best accessory in the whole house. 

1 person likes this

Share this comment

Am I terrible that I actually kind of like the orange plaid wallpaper? Probably. But I agree the over-pleated sink curtains are a bit much. Simple pull-back tea towels on rings would have been better. Looking forward to seeing your progress. It is such a cute house!

1 person likes this

Share this comment