The burrow

Shareb

The burrow with Shannon's Red Cottage Miniatures kits!  I loved working with these and they are so gorgeous now they're made up!

• Like 2

From the album:

Treehouse/Lantern

· 56 images
  • 56 images
  • 0 comments
  • 59 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

48 minutes ago, shannonc60 said:

Yay! Glad you were happy with them! They look really good, and in one of my favourite colours. Do the bunnies like them too? 

Yes the bunnies like it all!  Only problem is how high I've put the opening.  I'll build it up on the outside but will have to make a step ladder for the inside! :D I could have sworn I saw one on your website but I've checked twice and no.  All good - I'm quite capable of making one - or at least so I keep telling myself! 

4 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Aw, it is so sweet and cozy. I want to live there.

It makes such a huge difference with the roof on!  It is lovely - I'm pleased with the walls!

6 hours ago, otterine said:

Great pop of color!  :D 

Took me about three tries to get this colour but I love it now!

9 hours ago, Shareb said:

Yes the bunnies like it all!  Only problem is how high I've put the opening.  I'll build it up on the outside but will have to make a step ladder for the inside! :D I could have sworn I saw one on your website but I've checked twice and no.  All good - I'm quite capable of making one - or at least so I keep telling myself! 

No, no step ladders, although the little stool in the artist accessories kit is a step stool. I am sure you will work it out either way, and no-one will be any the wiser, except you!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NellBell said:

This is a really cute build . Who's going to live here? 

I have a pair of adorable rabbits that I bought from a local lady a couple of years ago!  There's a pic of them in this album somewhere! :D