Lantern door

Shareb

Finished the door for Willow's lantern home.  The tree is apt given that she's Mother Nature!  Still have to hang it and will make a stained glass window for the top.

• Like 7

From the album:

Treehouse/Lantern

· 56 images
  • 56 images
  • 0 comments
  • 59 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Thanks!  I love my Cricut Maker!  It's frustrating at times as I learn to use it, but wow, what applications it has!  Plus I found some wood paint colours that colour whatever you have the colour of a particular wood.  I bought two last week and have used one so much already!  I went and bought another 4 and it was only NZ$15!  Don't know what I did without them! :D 

The perfect door for this build.  I like the idea of the stained glass above.  Have you thought of a design?  I was thinking a sun burst would be neat, like a sunrise. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Keifer said:

The perfect door for this build.  I like the idea of the stained glass above.  Have you thought of a design?  I was thinking a sun burst would be neat, like a sunrise. 

I have so many design ideas! :D  I've been waiting for over a month now for some inkject acetate to arrive from the UK.  It was supposed to be here by the 15th so I've had to put in a complaint which I'm waiting to hear back from.  Meanwhile I am so tempted to try the Cricut acetate in the printer.  In fact I've tried but can't even get it to print for whatever weird reason.  I also want to do another stained glass window - probably the window on the same side as the door.  I've been looking at mandalas etc!