Auction Picture

birdmom

The picture from the box in the auction. What an awful paint scheme- all blue!

From the album:

The Rutherford

· 19 images
  • 19 images
  • 0 comments
  • 7 image comments

Recommended Comments

Congratulations on your purchase! I got one a few months ago (they're far and few between) and I'm turning it into Pippi Longstocking's house, Villa Villekula . . . it's perfect for it!! BTW, I'm a bird mom X 30 or so!!

I've visited your website- in fact thats where I first saw the Rutherford and knew I had to have one. I was very excited the night I won- LOL. I had just decided that this next month I was going to have to pick out another house to put together so I could finally get going on my first "big" house.

My three daughters love reading Pippi (they have yet to see a show)- and I made a point to show them the Pippi doll on your website. They think she's perfect.

We have 6 birds right now. I used to handfeed and place parrots in potential homes after doing extensive checks. Then a very tragic incident occurred and I stopped. I can't imagine having 30 birds- :o Although I've had up to 15 at one time, between rescues, babies I was handfeeding and my own birds.