My Mini Shop's Glencroft

Team Glencroft

Follow along with My Mini Shop as she builds the Glencroft. CLICK HERE NOW!

• Like 1

From the album:

The Glencroft

· 5 images
  • 5 images
  • 0 comments
  • 6 image comments

Recommended Comments

Hello and thank you for sharing about your Glencroft. The house you bouilt is truly unique. I also found a lot of helpful hints in your blog.

Thank you.

Yulyochek :yes:

• Like 1

This house is STUNNING!! I'd like to shrink myself down so I could move into it!! Have you ever done a tutorial on paperclay? Your work is amazing and I would love to learn how you do it!!!

• Like 1

Absolutely beautiful and very much how I envision my Glencroft. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I built a Glencroft about 22 years ago and it got destroyed in a move so I am going to get another and begin again.

I am also working on the Buttercup Cottage and Asher Cottage (which I've had for 20 years) plus a church that I am going to revamp from board and batten to stone to look like one we saw on our visit to Yorkshire, England. All of these buildings will be a part of my mini kingdom of Gryphon's Lair.

I would love to know how you did the roof; that's exactly the look I want along with the stone.