Linda's Emerson Row

LPCullen

Random postings to see what happens. Wonder if it lets me post a picture in here.

• Like 1

From the category:

Dollhouse Delights

· 422 images
  • 422 images
  • 422 image comments

Recommended Comments

Looks nice, Linda! Did you modify the stairs? I forget what the original Emerson Row looks like but these are different, yes?

I got an Emerson Row for Christmas, (it's still in the box) and I'm deciding if I want to raise it as you did, or just leave the lower level as is. This is my first house to build, so I feel that I need some guidance.

If you don't mind sharing, how did you raise yours?

I would love to have an Emerson Row. Perhaps someday they'll reinstate the model and have it in plywood. One can only dream.

You've done an awesome job!

• Like 1

I like what you did with the stairs. I once made the below stairs rooms taller but making the house look as if they were below grade. The Emerson Row is my favourite build. I think I have built 5 of them. I intended to keep the last one, but sold it since I could only bring so much when we moved to the U.S.  I made it into a duplex that opened on both sides.  I have one more kit left, but lots to do before I can get to it. 

• Like 1