debra

From the album:

Free wallpaper printies

· 438 images
  • 438 images
  • 3 comments
  • 33 image comments

Recommended Comments

Debra, this is unbelievable! What a great selection! Now I MUST get my printer color fixed.

I suggest you post a note where everyone will know it's here.

Hi guys, I am about to upload about another 40 or so, I have just done while watching a movie on telly...:) There is abit of a mixture, some are a little off..........but you can work with them....:)

I enjoy making these, and have used a lot of them in my Willow, so you can go there to see waht some of them look like actually on a house...:) (in my Willow gallery)

Cheers Deb.

Dear Deb,

First I have to get my chin up off the keyboard, and then I have to clean it. What a wonderful treasure trove of patterns. They are beautiful, and just perfect. Thank you, thank you.

Shirley

Very nice collection, I have to thank you, now the BHx2 will have some coverings, I was at a loss until I was able to browse here, now quite a few rooms already have themes..

These are just wonderful! I downloaded them all and I'm sure I'll use them sooner or later. Thank you so much! Wonderful mix, with lots of designs. I was in need for something new, and thanks to you I have it now.

Deirdre