Front

Gayle

There are houses in this area that have siding that looks like this. I had left over fish scale shingles from other projects so they became the siding. Rectangle shingles are on the roof. The color is a nutmeg brown, the trim is antique white and the porch is thicket green. The roof started out to be just copper but was too red so I used walnut gel stain to tone it down.

During the build, I would listen to the Harry Potter movies until I almost know all the dialogue and worried Wendy for opinions. She deserves a special thanks for all her help.

From the album:

Chantilly Manor

· 17 images
  • 17 images
  • 0 comments
  • 34 image comments

Recommended Comments

Gayle, you are too kind. You did all the work. All I did was watch your progression and how you did those beautiful floors. I'm still amazed. It all came together beautifully.

The floors on your house look so fantastic. If you never put in the furniture the floors would be a work of art just on their own. The quilt pattern is so perfect. I love the whole house.