Pierce #1 complete.jpg

LynnieEP

After 2 1/2 years I finally finished this "puppy" in February 2008!

• Like 1

From the album:

Pierce Dollhouse

· 27 images
  • 27 images
  • 0 comments
  • 14 image comments

Recommended Comments

Your Pierce looks lovely!     But wait a second........those french doors next to the bathroom  there.......what???   That looks fantastic, what a great idea.   So you added another bedroom?     I have a Pierce too and they are impressive to look at on the outside,  the house looks huge.   Go around to the back of the house and you find  tiny rooms......I got rid of the archways and that over sized staircase to enlarge the space for an open Dinning Room next to the kitchen and more Living Room area.   That bedroom on the right was a nightmare to decorate since it is impossible to see what your Hand is doing,  I say hand  meaning only the right hand because it is the only thing that fits into that space,  even a childs head is too big to fit there.....The Pierce was obviously designed by someone who has never worked or played with a dollhouse in their life so all they were concerned with was making it look impressive on the outside giving little thought to the layout on the inside.        Anyway,  your finished!   Horray!       Now you get to decorate it......I hope you'll share updated pictures.    Here is my Pierce  ;o)

DSCF9096.JPG

DSCF9063.JPG

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0811.JPG