Bill

bookmarm

Bill isn't our biological family pet, but he showed up at our door a month ago. Probably he's been abandoned. Sweet, sweet cat who desperately wants a family. We can't let him in with the five feline girls, but he gets regular love, kibble, and a bed in the basement at night where he helps me do the laundry. No one can be bribed to take him, so he's probably our boy. Very old and somewhat deaf. He's a great basement roach hunter!

Isn't he a pretty fellow! Sadly he's FIV positive.

From the album:

four legged sons and daughters

· 61 images
  • 61 images
  • 0 comments
  • 127 image comments

Recommended Comments

I am so glad you do what you can for him. The poor little love probably peeps in and wonders why HE can't have a spot inside. I hate it when people abandon their pets. All 5 of mine came from horror stories, so I try to do all I can to "make up" (as if that is possible) for their previous misery. As is so much always the case, my 5 give me more joy and love than I could possibly give them - they are angels.

Bill is a sweetheart! Almost skeletal when he first showed up, but we've gotten calories in him and he looks some better. Yep, he stares in the back door at the girls while they're playing in the kitchen. He has a big sad looking face.