Cat of the Month Club

bookmarm

We are presently in possession and paying vet bills for 'Little Mo' from the garden center our oldest son works at. Mo broke his leg a few weeks ago, and then re injured it this week. *Sigh*****our dear Vet friend gave us a poverty-level bill and fixed him well, but he's being housed in our boys' bathroom for a few days. SEVEN *7%%$###*6@@@ Cats are TOOO many under this roof! What is wrong with us???!!!!. The other garden center workers 'care' but not enough to do something. Our vet can't be expected to give services for free (or almost...,bless them!), but she and her family do!

Mo is a sweetie and lovely fellow! There will be a photo of him with his big Christmas leg cast in my 'pets' gallery

From the album:

four legged sons and daughters

· 61 images
  • 61 images
  • 0 comments
  • 127 image comments

Recommended Comments

Poor Mo! I'm so glad that you've taken him in to heel. Its a shame that some of the staff at the garden centre don't at least chip in for his vet bill.

Hugs for you and Mo,

-Susanne

the emergency (after hours) clinic wouldn't see him unless they knew the workers had at least $500 upfront. I'm not without sympathy and understanding over medical treatments when pets don't have insurance (I worked as a vet tech for several years during college), but this wasn't a bill we could afford. My inner 'face' burned over having to mention to our vet about the situation. She is very kind and I knew would meet us half way to get him treated, but I hated to hope for charity. Mo is a friendly and handsome fellow! I wish we could keep him, but he really needs to go to a less crowded spot where he can move beyond a small bathroom. While he has the big cast, he's probably okay.

a co worker has shown interest in adopting him! Keep your fingers crossed!!! She has mousies and needs a catcher. She's also a very kind cat lover who lost her old feline family member recently.