stair well

WyckedWood

On the wood trim Im going with a burnt umber mixed with red for a cherry~wood look,which I really like,just on the brown side of wine. The plaster on this wall (which was once painted in a nice mint color)has faded and crumbled with age. From this picture it looks like the bare plywood is showing beneath the plaster,thats not the case,Ive got 3 coats of paint under the plaster!

From the album:

WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~

· 488 images
  • 488 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,569 image comments

Recommended Comments

I love what you are doing with this house. I too have a Beacon Hill (Well I actually have two lol) but I have one that is going to be a bit hard to make "nice" maybe I could try doing something similar to this, with your permission of course lol.

Cheers Deb.

We NEED you to do a "how to" on the wall plaster. It looks so neet and has so many different applications! I really wish I'd see it / learned it before doing the boat house. It would have been awsome to have that on a couple of the walls! Such a fantastic finish and executed so artfully!