My Wedding and Farbic Shop, made completely by Ray

This house was constructed completely 'freehand' by Ray. It is a beautiful Wedding and Fabric shop. Constructed of ply wood coated with filler and engraved to give the stone effect.

Downstairs has two rooms, real wood flooring throughout, individually laid. It is fully lit from Ray's own designed lighting.

The upstairs attic space is the work room which has all the bits and pieces a sewing room should have! Including ironing board, rolls of fabric, milinery items, dressmaking dummy etc.

There are 'stone' stairs going up the outside of the house to this workroom.

I have filled it with various wedding items that we have both made and bought from some brilliant miniaturists on Ebay. Flowers, bouquets, tiaras, and even boxed little shirts that Ray made. I also have a huge rack inside filled with wonderful miniature shoes.

This house is my pride and joy as I always wanted to own my own Wedding business as I do make full size wedding dresses, flowers etc.......that never happened so Ray decided to build me the miniature one! And I love it...there's not another one like it! Looks great with the red telephone box and post box outside on the pathement.

• Like 1

From the album:

MoRays Dolls House Curtains, my houses

· 8 images
  • 8 images
  • 0 comments
  • 2 image comments

Recommended Comments