Westville: Full exterior front.

rbytsdy

The base is 1/4" plywood, with quarter-round glued on the perimeter. The grass is a blend of a couple different turf powders, and was glued to thin painted styrofoam sheet before being sprayed with matte sealer. It is fairly robust to the touch. The porch floor is basswood strips (as is the parlor floor); the exterior paint is Olympic premium interior latex semi-gloss (my favorite) in "Mother-of-Pearl".

Thanks for looking!

• Like 2

From the album:

The Westville, by Greenleaf

· 29 images
  • 29 images
  • 0 comments
  • 26 image comments

Recommended Comments

What a charming house! I especially like the lavendar accent color. Very nice choice! Your landscaping is beautiful.

You have made a great job on this house. The detail is beautiful, I really like the louvre shutters and door, they finish it off in great style.

You have made a great job on this house. The detail is beautiful, I really like the louvre shutters and door, they finish it off in great style.

Thanks Jo! Placing all those little slats took me an entire afternoon...! But I like the effect so much that I probably can't go back to plain ol' boring shutters anymore...