P5080062.JPG

Hallowell

I just received this Sonia Messer fireplace in the mail. Even though it's distressed and the rest of the room is not, the size fit perfectly over the existing shallow fireplace.

From the album:

Goebel Stewart Library Roombox

· 10 images
  • 10 images
  • 0 comments
  • 27 image comments

Recommended Comments

This fireplaces fits beautiful in your room....

Are you not glad that you didn't put that corner cabinet in there... ;)

The standing clock is much .. much better.

Greetings .. Mo :wave:

:yes: it is so beautiful i am a miniature painter wow is all i can say but i will add more your very talent and the detail is excellent

dollhouse lady ( just wonderful i love it i do flowers )i need to some how resize my pcitures :o( but i will fix it somehow i did not place th ebest pcitures up )

so nice to see so many miniatures i love this so much :oD

hello

i have the sonia messer table and chairs it is the four leg table it swing out ans holds up the sides of the table there is a miniature makers mark book it is great to read .

dollhouse lady i love you mural the fireplace is something wow what skills it took to make it i love miniatures there it is out :oD but really what a work of at

Wow! I have a Goebel Chippendale Drawing Room that I picked up a couple of years ago. I've been trying to decide what to do to it because the walls are yellowed. The creative juices are flowing. :thumb: