Chandelier 1-2.JPG

Brezavaqt

It's still skimpy. I have to add more beads. I don't really like the "findings" that I found, but I was anxious to try it.

From the album:

Chandelier

· 3 images
  • 3 images
  • 0 comments
  • 8 image comments

Recommended Comments

You did it, Bre! It is wonderful! I love the colors! Very pretty! I hope you don't mind me saying this... but it would really look good in a very cool retro house! I think it is fantastic!

Oh, thanks so much Leanna. I don't mind you saying that at all. That's what I'm actually shooting for-something modern. I still need to add more to it, but I think it went well for my first attempt. (Let's see if I still think this way after I finish it!) LOL.

Very pretty! But I know what you mean about the "findings". I have had a really hard time findsing ones that I like too. I just can't find that right 'thing-a-ma-jig' that would make my chandelier perfect.

But yours turned out great!

This is lovely Bre, the colours are perfect and it looks well balanced - great job. Isn't it fun doing these, I'm having to stop myself from making loads of the little blighters as I'll have nowhere to put them all. Looking forward to seeing it in situ and then the rest of them (one is never enough)