Apple Tree Cottage 2010 Primrose Bash

41 images in Primrose Cottage Bashed

Apple Tree Cottage 2010 Primrose Bash

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I created this one for a Customer this year. Have you ever built a house and you were so in the "groove" that it took on a whole new form than you originally pictured in your minds eye? That is what happened to this cottage. I think it is my favorite Primrose bash to date. I have plans to do another one in 2011 so stay tuned!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
From the album

Primrose Cottage Bashed

• 41 images
  • 58 comments

14 Comments

Thank you so much Joane!! This one just kept on evolving until it was what you see pictured here. Sometimes I think these kits have a mind of there own and I just do what they tell me. The truth is, I daydream about houses all of the time. Real life ones and dollhouses and when I start building, some of those ideas show up in these creations.

Share this comment

It's already been said, it'll be stated again, BUT I'm going to say so now as well... Absolutely gorgeous work!!! I'll admit now, between yourself and Robin Carey -- two of my favorite miniature artists that I have seen as far as what you can see and do with a kit and it's possibilities. I don't think any of us will cease to be amazed at the work you do. Thank you so much for sharing, truly a pleasure to look at!

Share this comment