Susan takes up residence

dooder85

in Tuttles manor. I guess I should let her enjoy it while she can.

• Like 2

From the album:

Glencroft

· 120 images
  • 120 images
  • 0 comments
  • 304 image comments

Recommended Comments

At least she's behaving, my kitten chews on anything that doesn't run away. And even those of us who run away don't escape completely unscathed.

That was just while the picture was being taken - notice the cantilevered windows are missing? She drug them off about half an hour before this was taken

Be nice to cats, they're our building inspectors! What a sweet little moggie! Nicely framed, too! Haha! So she stole the windows, huh? Typical. I have five kitties, and thank goodness none of them have all become nosy at once, or I wouldn't have a dollhouse left.

I guess I'm going to have to attempt this house someday, if I'm still up and running after finishing the two I'm working on now. These houses turn out so lovely..the first dollhouse I remember seeing here in WNY was in a craft store, and it was a Glencroft kit. I almost bought it, and now I wish I had. It'll be fun watching you put this totally together.