Bauder Pine table

fov

You can't see it as well tucked into this corner, but I think the table looks more to scale here than it did by the door. I built the bed from a Cassidy Creations kit, and made the ''patchwork'' quilt by cross-stitching a design I found online with variegated thread. I like how it came out but I should have stitched it on larger fabric (this is 36-count, over one). It took *forever* and if I'd used a larger count the patches would have been larger and more realistic, I think.

From the album:

Michael's Puzzle House

· 48 images
  • 48 images
  • 0 comments
  • 59 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Neat! I think the quilt looks just fine as is - if you had said it was a total success I would have agreed! BTW, where did you find the ceramic half scale pitcher there?

Thanks! The pitcher and chamber pot were from The Vintage Dollhouse but I'm not sure if they still carry them. When I placed the order (over a year ago) they were phasing out their half scale merchandise.

I agree with Christine. In fact, if you said the quilt was ordered from the most exquisite miniature linen company that specialized in fine details, realism, and beauty, I would have believed you.