trim added

WyckedWood

For the past two years Ive only had one window with the "iron fencing" and its been on my to do list forever to finish the window fencing on all windows except the first floor and the dormers.. Finally got them done today. Trying to decide if I want window boxes or not. The problem with window boxes is that you have to actually fill them eventually lol, Id rather not have any plastic plants with this house, so that gets expensive, but I think it would b pretty and add some splashes of color.

• Like 2

From the album:

WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~

· 488 images
  • 488 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,569 image comments

Recommended Comments

The house is great. I agree about window boxes.....I filled my with spanish moss I removed from tree and have that hanging from window box. Price is right and I think that would keep with monocromatic theme or spray them a color. Some I left natural and some I sprayed green and made hedges.

Thanks everyone, if I remember right I didnt add window boxes originally because I didnt want to cover up the siding after I had worked so hard on it, but now Im ready for a change I think.