P7189488

Bogie

Learned a lot at the Tom Bishop show... like don't use plastic flowers if you want to sell your dollhouse for a high price. My next adventure is to learn how to make paper flowers. I really like the landscaping so it's be fun to do it right.

• Like 2

From the album:

Glencroft "Spinners End"

· 57 images
  • 57 images
  • 0 comments
  • 260 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Your landscaping looks very well done to me. I think you'll get all sorts of advice, and yes, some of it is worth noting. Really, you've built a beautiful house and it doesn't seem to me that you've "skimped" by using plastic flowers. And, if everyone does the same thing, where's the artistic expression and individuality? Just my humble opinion. :D

Hands down my favorite Glencroft of all time! Haven't been building for a while now but this has really put me back in the mood and I'm definitely looking at paperclay in a whole new light!

This house is magnificent and I learned a lot from viewing all the pictures. I've never tried paper clay, but with the beautiful results you obtained, I'm going to use it on the outside of my house instead of using the stucco. The results you obtained are fabulous. I used river rock on the second floor fireplace, the entire stack and chimney, which increased the weight of the house. This is house is being shipped to a speical little girl in Japan and I'm concerned about the rock jarring loose during shipping; the paper clay would have been a much better choice. Thank you for posting your work, not only is it incredible, your attention to detail is phenomenal:-)

I love this cottage! My first (in the process) dollhouse is making a spinning/weaving studio for my mother. This was amazing to look at! Thank you for sharing!