© Jo Medvenics 2012

Front left of building

Jo Med

The front part of the garden room created from an old cottage. The wisteria is handmade using a combination of leaves from HBS and Bonnie Lavish. The flowers were made from floral tape wrapped around floral wire in a cone shape and dipped in flowersoft. Some of the flowers had a final half coating of purple microbeads.

Copyright

© Jo Medvenics 2012
  • Like 3

From the album:

Spring Fling 2012

· 41 images
  • 41 images
  • 0 comments
  • 195 image comments

Recommended Comments

JO! My first reaction was *jawdrop, accompanied by a poke in the eye* How you started off with no inspiration and then ended up with this is beyond my mind. You did an AMAZING job. This really is a stunning build and I don't know what to look at first!

Love. It. Rockstar. :D

• Like 1

What a perfect idea to put the conservatory part side ways. It makes a total different building no this way. Love it!

I have looked at your album since yesterday. It is impossible to take in all the detail and artistry presented. I have yet to find the right adjectives to use. Each photo fills the page with something even more incredible.