Finally finishing my Glencroft

kellyannmo

I decided I had to finish one of my two BIG houses before I started another 1/2 scale one... so I chose the Glencroft (probably because it is closer to being finished than my Queen Anne)... I have to admit I HATED each and every minute of shingling this thing.... normally I don't mind shingles, but this house has so many angles it was a nightmare to shingle.... I chose rough, beat up, rustic shingles.... I was going for an "old" looking roof..... I still have more shingling to do on the back side, but it's nearly finished.... then I have to decide if I want to landscape this one... it's already pretty big, so I don't know about mounting it on a bigger board for landscape.... I have to think about this for a while :)

• Like 5

From the album:

The House at Gate Hill - a Glencroft

· 76 images
  • 76 images
  • 0 comments
  • 363 image comments

Recommended Comments

LOL... ok Kat... you got it :)

This house has sat unfinished for so long... it was kind of strange working on it today... I do sooooooo many things different now... I nearly tore down a few things to redo them.... but I refrained...

thanks :) it's one of my favorites too.... it was nearly finished... I needed to shingle, do some painting and some trim... I should have it finished up tomorrow :)