window sill

WyckedWood

Every once in awhile things just turn out the way you envision them and this kitchen window sill is one of those times for me! Im so happy with it, especially that I could make so much of it myself, at such low cost. When I get time Ill fill the canning jars with jams:)

From the album:

WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~

· 488 images
  • 488 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,569 image comments

Recommended Comments

it is such a welcoming kitchen... I can see myself making bread and cookies in this kitchen... and I don't even bake :) it's really gorgeous

Thanks Kelly and Tracy. Im so happy that you like it, I was really going for that look Kelly, thanks:) I cant wait until I can fill the window box outside this window. I made it too big....not sure what to put in it, the flowers I want are too expensive to fill whole box with, so Im kind of stalled on it. I dont have window boxes in RL so its hard for me to think of what to put in them. I thought about tomato plants and kind of a kitchen garden but I also really want peonies and something to drape across the front of the box. Any suggestions or design ideas for it are welcome! Not sure if peonies are really even a window box type flower.