My Wife's Dollhouse!

DollhousesbyJAD

This project took me 14 months to complete in my spare time for my Wife. I extended the original floorplan to enlarge 3 of the 8 rooms. I upgraded all the outside features such as porch, windows, railings, stained shingles, siding, etc... It is fully electrified and is on a turntable for easy viewing in our living room. She is quite pleased :flowers:

From the category:

Dollhouse Delights

· 422 images
  • 422 images
  • 422 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Hi:

You've made my day. I can't believe what you've done with this house. What imagination! I have put it in my favourites. It is just superb. I have this house and I'm working on it. I bought it fifteen years ago. Yes, am I not a procrastinator, though? Heh, heh, heh! Can't help it. But, you have inspired me so. Now that I've seen your house, I can't wait to work on mine. Cheers!

Lucille.

Nice Job! I am working on the same house. I love the expansion you did and all the other add-ons! Congrats on finishing!

This is my dollhouse and I am thinking of selling it. 

Contact information will be provided on this site if subsequent posts show interest.

@CKdemonePlease don't post your contact info publicly. You can post about your dollhouse for sale on the Community Trading Post (but don't post a price, per the guidelines) and if anyone's interested they can contact you via private message. Read the guidelines at the top of the Community Trading Post forum before posting there.