Dog bed with Puppy

wenlaine

Just couldn't resist making this little wicker dog bed. It's my first time making anything wicker. Really enjoyed making it.

• Like 1

From the category:

Miscellaneous Miniatures

· 98 images
  • 98 images
  • 125 image comments

Recommended Comments

I really like the bed that you made for this little feller! Do you have any dacshund (spelling?) hounds? I know I look for cats that look like mine, but then I pick others as well. I call them my "I wish I hads".

Susanne

Thanks Susanne,

Yes, I've always had daschunds and our last one, Ludwig, we had for almost 17 years and we had to have him put down 2 years ago. I cried for weeks, and still think of him often. Now we have an Australian Shepherd, whom I just adore.

You are an amazing craftsman. I think I now have been through all your houses posted and items you have made by hand, very clever and talented. I loved the stone fireplace that went up through the modern doll house. I am impressed with your wicker furniture, and have been trying to figure our how its made, is it by using cross stitch? [ I saw your cross stitch pieces also fantastic work.]

I chose this dog and dog bed to make the comment because of my Dachshunds.

Thanks

Deb