H - Wall Calendar

CheckMouse

Just made a calendar for my Borrowers Book - I took a screenshot of my Outlook Calendar (the little one on the side panel), took that intoa new label file in Print Shop, selected a picture from my files (this is one I took near our house last winter), made the top picture the same size as the bottom calendar - grouped them all together and exported the .jpg - and voilà, a current calendar for my mini! This is for a large wall-calendar, so it's 7/8"w X 1 5/8"h. By printing it on an address label it's pre-glued for easy sticking - and address-label paper is heavier and nicer than regular paper.

Copyright

© CheckMouse
  • Like 1

From the album:

The Borrowers in Washington

· 15 images
  • 15 images
  • 0 comments
  • 22 image comments

Recommended Comments

Cool idea! I read somewhere about doing a mini calendar so you have a record of when a house is completed. I thought it was a great idea. Thanks for the how-to!

You're welcome. I, too, had heard about someone who does that with their minis, and liked the idea. But I didn't like the idea of making a graph and lining up all the numbers and all that! But the little Outlook Calendar on the sidebar was just perfect!