work room

WyckedWood

In my work room..through the image in the mirror can b seen the front of the house and my window boxes and shutters finally in place. Maybe be Spring I'll actually have them filled in lol

• Like 2

From the album:

WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~

· 488 images
  • 488 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,569 image comments

Recommended Comments

I like the view of your work room and your two masterpieces! It's fun peeking into other's work space. I can't believe how big the Beacon Hill is compared to your Pierce.

Thank you...I also love looking at others' work spaces...Im always looking around the dollhouses in peoples pictures to get a glimpse of what their real house looks like lol. If I could only have two houses it would be these two ;-) The table the BH is on sits higher than the one the Pierce is on by about 4 inches. Its an old industrial sewing table I fixed up. But the BH is taller than the Pierce and the Pierce is even on a half inch foam core base.

Look at all that room to work in! So jealous of those of you that have a whole room just for dollhouses and crafts...someday maybe:)

I love that mirror!

It was once a "formal dining room"...what a waste of space that was...no one ever went in there, so I moved everything out and took it over. Thanks about the mirror, I used to collect antique mirrors.

what a great workspace. And I love that this is your former dinning room. You get to be in the house and not stuck in a basement or teeny, tiny laundry room.

Thanks, I live in California, and I don't think any houses are built here with basements for whatever reason. I do use the laundry room for my storage of all of my supplies and it is usually a holy wreck in there. Luckily Im the only one who ever goes in there and I can keep the mess behind a closed door! :-)

Love your work! We used to live in California and there are no basements; perhaps because of the earthquakes that would make the soil not suitable? Now we're in Arizona and it's the same here; no basements that I'm aware of. I do miss not having that space but at least your laundry room is large enough for your supplies!

• Like 1