new hanging light

WyckedWood

I always thought I would do a small chandelier in this room, but I decided on this one instead and I love the more cozy feeling of it.

• Like 4

From the album:

WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~

· 488 images
  • 488 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,569 image comments

Recommended Comments

It's perfect. I have to ask you a question, - do you glue your little accessories down? You have so many cute little things in the rooms, I was wondering if they would fall off if the house was moved or bumped. I don't want to glue anything down for fear I will want to more or change something. Just wondering how people feel about that.

It's perfect. I have to ask you a question, - do you glue your little accessories down? You have so many cute little things in the rooms, I was wondering if they would fall off if the house was moved or bumped. I don't want to glue anything down for fear I will want to more or change something. Just wondering how people feel about that.

I don't glue them down...I used to, but I just like to change things too much, and replace things. So I use and highly recommend a product in a small plastic canister called Bard'sTacky Wax. Its so much better than blue tack or even the white putty stuff because its clear and holds stuff awesome~ly. The only time Ive had a problem with it, is if my house was in a spot that hot sun was against a wall of the dollhouse and a few things slid. Otherwise I love it, I use it on legs of chairs,tables, and everything else. Comes off easily too and doesn't leave that horrible residue that blue tack does.

I just love this kitchen, I think it's my favorite room in your house.... it makes me want to bake and cook (and I don't do either LOL)