Cardboard concept

Jo Med

I started to play around with this about a year ago and put this cardboard mock-up together. I took scaled drawings to a carpenter to cut out the pieces for me but a year later I'm still waiting - he's oh so busy. So as a Christmas present my son bought me a mini table saw and my husband has since bought me big boy table saw which terrifies me but at least I can now say bye bye to the reluctant carpenter.

• Like 1

From the album:

Arsenic and Old Lace

· 58 images
  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 469 image comments

Recommended Comments

I LOVE this! Am so glad you do not have to wait any longer, for your plans to take off! If you have room for this are you sure you done have room to go ahead and do a complete house?

Glad you like it Debora but if I made this into a real house it would be enormous - no room in my little home.

Thanks Karin. Its a landing at the top of a flight of stairs that overlooks a room below it. I'm not sure if you use the word "landing" its what we call the space at the top of a staircase and the space at the bottom of the staircase is the hall.