from the front

WyckedWood

Not a lot to show yet but...I felt inspired to pull this house out of the garage and on to my work table...I hadn't done anything to it since I brought it home several years ago. I haven't come up with the name yet...but I am thoroughly obsessed thank you very much. Let the sleepless nights begin. My idea for right now is all brick and timber,Ive gotten a good start on the clay work the past couple of days and got the front door made. The piece with the hole in it goes about 5 inches in front or the door and has its own roof that connects to the house. Im changing the circle to a diamond shape though, I think the circle looks too birdhouse~y.

From the album:

Wolf's Bane Manor~under~Kingswood by Wycked

· 64 images
  • 64 images
  • 0 comments
  • 231 image comments

Recommended Comments

It certainly is big, I hope I can make it look beautiful! Its going to be a challenge for me, for sure. Im a kit builder and this is going to push my limits as far as making the roof,etc.,a lot of unchartered territory ;-)

whoop whoop :) I love this house... I'm glad your pulling it out of the garage... I can't wait to see what you do with this beautiful house (I love the Tudors :)

wow...it is huge but, for sure, wonderful too: I hope you consider to turn it into a tudor period house , congratulations I'll follow your progress

I'm so glad you have started on this house. It promises to be a triumph. Yes paperclay will test your dh budget no doubt. I use Art Maché which is considerably cheaper but not nearly as easy to use - very messy.

Good luck with this one it should keep you busy for a couple of years.

Karin, I have no doubt whatsoever that you will make this house into something truly spectacular. It's a beauty! ENJOY! ♥ <better buy a few BUCKETS of paperclay! You will need it, for sure!>