• Like 1

From the album:

Tudor Inn

· 100 images
  • 100 images
  • 0 comments
  • 259 image comments

Recommended Comments

Yes,We bought it. We are investing in this like a piece of fine art. By the way its all made out of Oak and weighs 150 lbs, 49L x 26W X 36H with the chimney stacks its actually higher 42H I think

Awesome! I'm so glad you are giving it a good home...and for letting us see as well:)

It sure wasnt easy, but I kept quiet about this purchase until it was sealed and on its way, now its time to share!

Stunning and beautiful! It's so lovely. I bet you are really happy with it. You've gotten some amazing finds and the work you've done on your own house is inspiring. It's really fun to watch! Thanks for sharing.

Stunning and beautiful! It's so lovely. I bet you are really happy with it. You've gotten some amazing finds and the work you've done on your own house is inspiring. It's really fun to watch! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Debora, Yes we are really happy with it and no buyers remorse, I have heard it said when it comes to art or collectables, if you purchase what you like you can never go wrong:)

Its 1/12 th scale, the builders tell me they did much research to build as a real tudor would be built in its time

Wouldn't you just want to be 1:12th scale for a day just so you could wander about in this house!

Yes,We bought it. We are investing in this like a piece of fine art.

Like a piece of fine art? I think it IS a piece of fine art. Like Blondie said, I also love how these things find you. Good luck in bringing the inn the new life it deserves.