© Jo Medvenics 2013

Tower light

Jo Med

Started to put lights into this section now. The tower light I have had for a couple of years, just waiting for the right place to use it and here it is.

Copyright

© Jo Medvenics 2013
  • Like 5

From the album:

Arsenic and Old Lace

· 58 images
  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 469 image comments

Recommended Comments

Nice ceiling fixture, I know you are extremely talented did you make that? Also love the window above the door and its details, its especially nice.

Thanks Karin, this one is just dark at the moment. I'll be adding a couple more lights.

Glad you like the light Debora and Patsea, I didn't make it. I bought it at the Kensington Doll House fair - and for the life of me can't remember the maker. Just remembered it was a Jim Pounder light - not a Peter at all.

The fanlight over the door is just a scrap piece of acrylic window stuff that I taped over a print of a stained glass window (my printer won't take acetates) and traced and painted the design with the one pot of glass paint that I own, doctored with various acrylic colours and outlined in a permanent marker pen. It turned out quite nice and fits the theme.