baby dragon resting boxes

WyckedWood

This was an odd space of the house, its the long vertical section on the left side,the upper half of that section...wasn't sure what to do with it, it probably should be a garderobe or something else and have a door leading to the room on the other side of it...but it didn't have a door, so I decided to make it a nesting place for my dragons. A dragoncote. It will only be seen through slats of this window that I took the picture through,(it doesn't have the slats yet)... which means not very much of it will be visible at all... but I like the idea of kind of a magical peekaboo scene. The dragons tie into the story line of the house, but these particular dragons are from my faerie house and I think I need some a little larger so they can b seen, Im going to try sculpting my own...these were made by Nicola Parke. This area is only for baby dragons to rest safely, as obviously a larger dragon wouldn't be able to make it though the window:-) This long vertical section is removable for now, but once the roof is on it will not be removable.

• Like 5

From the album:

Wolf's Bane Manor~under~Kingswood by Wycked

· 64 images
  • 64 images
  • 0 comments
  • 231 image comments

Recommended Comments

Thanks Jo, Im not sure how I missed those. If I cant get them to come out of the clay I may do eggs instead, but Id rather have dragons.