roofline trim

WyckedWood

This was easier to show in B&W because its so close to the same color as the house. I only had this one piece to try but I have more coming :groucho: in a few different styles for kind of a hodge podge look. This picture also shows the re~vamped third floor window box. I tamed down somewhat all of the third floor boxes and a major tame down of the kitchen window box.

• Like 4

From the album:

WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~

· 488 images
  • 488 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,569 image comments

Recommended Comments

Thanks, that's what I thought too, its just a touch of something simple but it gives it a certain age or something. The ones on the roof top will all be this same style, but on the porch and bays it will b a little taller, almost one inch as opposed to this, which is more like half an inch.

This is fantastic. What made you go this route, I mean aging it like you did? Did you start from scratch(kit) or was it already built and you aged it. What's around the roof top window frames, looks like plaster? Did you make the roses in the bay window, beautiful (is there a tutorial for those particular roses, nicest ones I've seen.

Just loved it.