flower urn

WyckedWood

I found this beautiful mixed flower urn by Cea's Garden to grace the SeaHags porch. Its funny how buying something that a top notch professional has made and putting it next to my flowers makes me realize I have a long way to go lol. But its always good to keep striving to do better.

• Like 3

From the album:

WyckedWood Beacon Hill~The Sea Hag~

· 488 images
  • 488 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,569 image comments

Recommended Comments

I don't think you give yourself enough credit. This is pretty don't get me wrong and it fits right in with your house, but I fail to see the big departure from your creations in terms of quality.

• Like 2

I appreciate that April, I notice that I tend toward making things at the largest side of 1:12. It seems from the artist items Ive purchased, that professionals tend to the smallest side of 1:12. My flowers are so loose and sort of "floppier", but I guess we all have our own style. I love the compactness of these Cea's garden ones, they really class the joint up a little;-)

I agree with April! So try this, if you tend to the larger side of the scale, work in half scale. You'll end up with smaller tighter flowers from a one inch scale perspective! :D (Gotta boost my first love....go half scale!)

Yeah, I disagree, too...you make wonderful flowers! This is certainly a beautiful addition to an already well-groomed house. :D