Vessel carrying Tudor Inn

Debora59

The Tudor Inn will arrive in the US in just a few days, this ship was delayed by a few days, but believe it or not I have been patient and dreaming about a place to display to the public:

I am more of a dreamer than a business person but everything starts with a thought and I have thought about this. My shop will be more of a ''Gallery'' with scenic mural backdrops fitting for each house, these will be roped off, there will be at least one grand chandelier and a real fireplace with easy chairs for guys to relax and watch large video picture frames showing the construction phases of some of my houses. There would be a

library of books for inspiration and knowledge. Postcards and prints, Kits and supplies, toys and candy for little ones. And one big play house sized house for ''hands on'' for children to explore.

I want to create a sense of wonder, and be able to see that on peoples faces who stop by. I want to creat ''something new under the sun.''

• Like 3

From the album:

Tudor Inn

· 100 images
  • 100 images
  • 0 comments
  • 259 image comments

Recommended Comments

Oh good, I'm not the only one who dreams of a public place to show off their houses. XD

My plan is more of an art studio where I can do my proffesional work too, but your gallery idea sounds like a tourist attraction I'd really like to stumble on during a vacation. :)