© Jo Medvenics 2013

Tower room seating area

Jo Med

Not sure if these plants will stay there. Yesterday I was just messing around as I came to a bit of a halt. I made the palm and the lace fern from some Japanese kits I bought. They are so delicate, fat fingers are no good you must have slender nimble little fingers which is why it took me most of the day - oh and plus the fact that they are just white paper when they arrive, not painted. Nice though. If it wasn't for the fact that our customs and Parcelforce between them charged me about the same amount as the kits cost to release them from customs, I would buy loads of their stuff. The plant on the far left is an old one from my Garfield, made from Bonnie LAvish leaves and repainted.

Copyright

© Jo Medvenics 2013

From the album:

Arsenic and Old Lace

· 58 images
  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 469 image comments

Recommended Comments

The plants look great here to me;really picks up the greens in the pillows and the wall and complements the rest of the scene.You are so talented!

I like all of it. I think that the fern could move someplace. It seems maybe like too much green. It's pot also takes away from the amazing lantern in the center. I'm just thinking this because of the photo composition.