© Jo Medvenics 2013

Side elevation of the room box

Jo Med

There will only be a glimpse of this elevation dow the side of the room box when the box side is fitted - but well, I know its there.

Copyright

© Jo Medvenics 2013
  • Like 2

From the album:

Arsenic and Old Lace

· 58 images
  • 58 images
  • 0 comments
  • 469 image comments

Recommended Comments

Thanks Alexander and Debora. Its not actually paperclay Debora its Art Maché which is a similar thing but comes in a powder form to be mixed with water. A very messy process compared to paperclay but a lot cheaper for me.

Gorgeous Jo !!

I've been curious what you were planning for the exterior since a lot of it isn't visible.

Love the full front view you posted too.

It puts things in perspective.

Thanks Selkie. The exterior is just an MDF box which I am covering in a faux antique leather fabric. I've just ordered a sheet of perspex for the front so that I don't have to keep dusting it and I may even get a little brass plaque with the name on it like I did for The Lanterns. Then it will be placed in the corner of my work room with The Lanterns and La Luciole on top of it or maybe the Russian Lodge on top - I'll see what fits best.

You can guess what I'm thinking about now can't you.... yes that's right, the next build (but I have to make the characters for this one first)