dollhouse And cats 001

GenieBird

Trying to figure out which room should be which ... I keep changing my mind.

• Like 1

From the album:

Jeanies Main House

· 3 images
  • 3 images
  • 0 comments
  • 7 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Oh,that I should have your problem! lol (I have small house kits) This is wonderful-so much room! Can't wait to see what you do with each and every room! :)

Oh this really does look like a great project! Yeah...I'd be bustin' out my big ol' box of wallpaper about now.... LOL!

Have fun!

LOL yes, it is quite large. This is the one that I had made, but I do wish I had waited until I have more of an idea of what I was doing. I can see many changes I would have liked. Still, I do like the house and I'm looking forward to forging ahead with it. I have painted it now, just a couple of coats of white undercoat, so that I can get started on planning rooms (once I get the cats out of there).

I went to the Annual Miniatures Exhibition here in July and bought a few little things, but I didn't see any wallpaper that really made me want to buy it. Did get some black and white tiling for the conservatory floor though. Had fun making that up. I have left the roof unglued so that I can remove it when I need access to the inside.

Kat, I have two smaller ones as well ... not sure what scale they are, they seem to be in between. I am working on those along with the big one and one is my witch house.

I do love this hobby ... it's so addictive LOL.

• Like 1