© Minifanaticus

Mischievous Horde?

Jane S

So if you call a group of mice a mischief and you call a group of rats a hoard.. is this group of mice and a rat a mischievous horde?

Maybe I should just go back to telling you about food adventures ;)

Copyright

© Minifanaticus
  • Like 5

From the album:

2013 Spring Fling *Treetop Creature Shop*

· 39 images
  • 39 images
  • 0 comments
  • 185 image comments

Recommended Comments

Love them ... did you make them? (if so, how?) :)

Yes they are handmade, all my mini's start out the same a tiny lump of polymer clay. ......then, you drop the lump on the floor and curse to the clouds.. then you pick it up and fix it and attempt to attach the ears, they stick to your fingers.. so you curse some more..

But after that bake your pinkish lump, and attach some fine cut fur with tweezers and glue.. till most of the fur is glued on your fingers but some is still on the mouse..

And TADA! You have some meeses and a rat ;P

• Like 5

Do you sell them? Amazingly cute

Thanks hon ;) ...ohh once upon a time I had a Etsy store.. but the grind of fair booths and sales burnt me out a bit, people just contact me via email now anyways.

I have been thinking on selling things "in store" again in the fall but I have been into swapping a lot in the last year on my blog, sometimes its nice to just do gifts for gifts. Like Christmas!

Once the little bean goes to school in two weeks...ahhh brain time ;P

• Like 1

Yes they are handmade, all my mini's start out the same a tiny lump of polymer clay. ......then, you drop the lump on the floor and curse to the clouds.. then you pick it up and fix it and attempt to attach the ears, they stick to your fingers.. so you curse some more..

But after that bake your pinkish lump, and attach some fine cut fur with tweezers and glue.. till most of the fur is glued on your fingers but some is still on the mouse..

And TADA! You have some meeses and a rat ;P

I like your technique Jane!! It gives me hope in my clay attempts!! Ahh but the glue scares me a little. 8-P

• Like 1

I can't tell the difference between your mice and your rat, as they are all too darn cute! A mischievious horde is fine, but I would say cute critters is more accurate.