278. Garfield exterior

What a challenge.

5 people like this
From the album

HOUSES FOR KIDS FIGHTING CANCER

• 199 images
  • 722 comments

12 Comments

OMG Ann, it's beautiful! Somebody will be happily dreaming....

1 person likes this

Share this comment

So lovely,Ann! And I want to use this spot to say I admire you so much for your work,making so many little hearts happy! God bless you!:)

2 people like this

Share this comment

So lovely,Ann! And I want to use this spot to say I admire you so much for your work,making so many little hearts happy! God bless you! :)

That is so nice of you, thank you so much!

Share this comment

Just gorgeous. I'm always so impressed with how fast you build these houses and how beautifully done they are. And the icing on the cake is your wonderful ministry to these deserving children. You are a blessing to so many.

1 person likes this

Share this comment

It took me over a year to build this kit. I really don't know how you do it Ann - elves in the basement - lol This is a fabulous job and some child is going to be awestruck when they see this.

1 person likes this

Share this comment

It took me over a year to build this kit. I really don't know how you do it Ann - elves in the basement - lol This is a fabulous job and some child is going to be awestruck when they see this.

Thank you. This one went to the playroom at a hospital in New Jersey for terminally ill children. I figured it was big enough for more than one child to play with at a time. I agree, this was a tough one, the hardest yet but I did love buidling it (once it was done, lol)

1 person likes this

Share this comment