Miniature Barn

Debora59

New exhibit in Griswold Iowa. [ Close to Omaha Nebraska and not all that far from Kansas City MO. ] 80 Miniature Barns and buildings. Created by a farmer over 28 years. He told me he didnt really know what he was doing, but I would say he sure figured it out along the way.

This barn has a curved roof and curved ladder going up the roof. I am very impressed with anyone who can do that with wood. Is it easier than I imagine?

From the album:

Inspiration season

· 86 images
  • 86 images
  • 0 comments
  • 165 image comments

Recommended Comments

These are great. There are two round barns in our town, both of which are historical buildings. What a great idea for a build!

I have never seen a round barn in my life-may be it's regional?-but they are adorable! Thanx for sharing!

I have seen a few living in Iowa, but I dont know if I have seen any eight sided barns, he definately likes the unusual ones

I've never seen a round barn, either. What a unique building! I am going through the photos backwards, so I thought this was an astronomical observatory at first. ;)