Dolls with Dolls

rackey

I live in Middlesex, NJ, which was once the home of Knickerbocker Toy Company, and in the mid 1970's I purchased a 16 inch Amy doll at a local carnival. Shortly after that, I won Holly on a game wheel at another carnival, and I purchased Heather in the toy section of a department store. In time, I purchased the 5 inch versions of the three dolls, and when my father built my 1979 Country House by Model Homes, I sent the small dolls to live in the house. - Now that the house has been remodeled, I purchased both the large and small Carrie dolls on e-Bay, and now little Carrie also lives in the house. Amy, Heather, and Carrie are friends of Holly, but in the house they are all sisters. Amy is wearing green; Heather, beige; Holly, blue; and Carrie, red. The tags on all the dolls say Knickerbocker Toy Company, Middlesex, NJ.

• Like 1

From the album:

Country House - Renovated

· 159 images
  • 159 images
  • 0 comments
  • 153 image comments

Recommended Comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the "girls." They are very modest, but they appreciate the compliments, and so do I. It is so nice to be able to share my hobby with everyone on this site.