Here They Come

rackey

Here they come. From left to right are Heather in her 1st-place Christmas tree costume, Amy the 60's flower child, Carrie the friendly ghost with pigtails, and Holly who is an interesting pile of leaves. If they should appear at your dollhouse or room box door today, don't be alarmed - they are only trick-or-treating.

The girls are bringing their wagon to help carry all their candy home. They also threw in Holly's cat for good measure.

From the album:

Country House - Renovated

· 159 images
  • 159 images
  • 0 comments
  • 153 image comments

Recommended Comments

Love them all! Halloween is not widely spread us a custom in Greece! We dress up only for Carnival. Still, today I saw on metro some kids dressed up and while I was asking myself "what on earth..." I just realized that is Halloween... Ok I studied in an American College and I am familiar in general with american customs but it was a pleasant surpise to see those kids...

Thank you for letting me share my holiday with you, Alexander. A long time ago I read that the America was the primary country keeping Halloween alive, even though our customs have Celtic roots. As a kid, I always thought Halloween was a lot of fun, and it stayed with me. I also think it is an enchanting time of year.

Our country is vast and diverse, and your Carnival is like our Mardi Gras, which is a large event in New Orleans, Louisiana; but to my knowledge, it is not that popular in any other region. So, it is nice, and fun, to share customs.