From the album:

Choices?

· 19 images
  • 19 images
  • 0 comments
  • 62 image comments

Recommended Comments

Not enough pink in the floral,imo.

Now,you'll see that I gave my opinion on all your combos,Morningstar. I think that you wanted us to comment-if not,then egg on my big fat face! LOL

But I will be doing this soon with my little cottage build,so I understand. It's fun,but can be taxing,trying to see which is best for what!Good luck and have fun,most of all. :)

• Like 1

Kat, you are right, I did want you to comment, if you had thoughts or ideas on my choices :D.. Thank you :)

Soapz, They look like lil' pinecones to me. I was thinking this for this particular room because I think this was supposed to be for the living room/dining room area, and was supposed to be mostly for curtains or pillows for the window seats... but I do see your point. The wall paper looks more of a cocoa color.

~morningstar~

Oh,then it should work-it comes out more pinkish on my monitor. I think you did good on your pairings-don't let us influence you too much if you have your heart set on something-this is YOUR baby!:) My little niece gave me some fun ideas on my doll house the other night and I am going to use some of them,but also keep my ideas I feel more strongly about...Getting advice is good,but you're gonna have to live with it,not us!LOL

• Like 1