~morningstar~

From the album:

Choices?

· 19 images
  • 19 images
  • 0 comments
  • 62 image comments

Recommended Comments

Less elegant for the hired help? Again, I would not necessarily mix two fabrics with floral patterns together. I'd go with a solid or a stripe and add a floral... personal preference no doubt.... lol

• Like 1

Thank you Kat. :) I liked it because I thought the darker purple really caught the dark purple in the border. :)

Soapz, I get the personal preference thing. I was trying to find something that worked with it. I don't have much in the way of solids or stripes LOL. :)

~morningstar~

I even thought about mixing fabric for the top parts and cardstock for the bottoms. With the right trim or even a ribbon (found some textured velvet ribbon that looks like a trim at hobbylobby) that should work just as well. Then again, I'm not that good with colors and usually play it safe...

• Like 1

LOL, I'm not real good at colors either, Soapz.. This is why I asked for some opinions :D Btw, one is wallpaper, the other is the fabric for the room, for curtains, bedding, etc...

~morningstar~