Anyone recognize this dollhouse?

Debora59

Just stumbled onto this picture someone posted on pinterest, and really wish I knew what the rest of this house looks like, does it look familiar to anyone?

• Like 1

From the album:

Inspiration season

· 86 images
  • 86 images
  • 0 comments
  • 165 image comments

Recommended Comments

Brae, Thank you, its wonderful to see a glimpse of another side!, At one time I was going to build a house with the triple pane Lawbre windows with a bump out like this, I have the windows but I do not see a build in my future with out selling a few of my houses. This house just trips my trigger.

I also thought it looked Lawbre-esque. I looked through a couple of my books, but I didn't see that name anywhere. I'll keep an eye out for similar houses.

Not sure it's the same house upon closer inspection. The chimneys are gone, and there are some subtle differences. The mystery deepens! (Love a good mystery!!)

I think Otterine is right. I remember seeing articles in mini magazines about that artist and their amazing English style dollhouses. I think she )from recollection a she) also made the Fleece Inn, which was featured in Miniature Collector magazine many years ago. I have googled her a few times and not found any information.