Greenleaf's Fifth Annual Spring Fling Contest

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived safe and sound today. I will open it up tomorrow when no one is home - DH is surely going to have some choice words for me ordering another kit when I haven't even finished 2 others sittin' here, so I'll just wait until he leaves, and then have a peek at it. ;)

Don't think I am Flinging this year, but we'll see what kit has to say once I get it opened. Besides, my dentist will be getting any and all extra money the next several months. :idea: I had to deplete my PayPal acct. just to get the kit - so there, Mr. Dentist!! :victory: :doh: I just will have to construct something that doesn't require spending a penny, and all will be well...(sigh) Never happened for me yet, but...first time for everything, right? :p

My kit arrived today, Yay! Now I have to come up with an idea. Had a few so far, but keep changing my mind. I really want to make something "different" and unique. I'm giving myself a headache thinking so much LOL!!

LOL! The part of the kit I had second thoughts about and decided to order after I had already ordered the kit arrived. I am guessing my original order will arrive today.

Dang, jo, that is disappointing. Any way to glue it back together? I can't wait to see what-ever-you-do in July or August when the pictures are finally posted. I love your work.

Ok, ok. Trying to breathe. Just ordered my kit. Gonna have to find somewhere to put it. Gonna have to figure out what I'm going to do with it. Worse yet, gonna have to justify it to my DH!

I'm moving this weekend - am I crazy?! :idea:

Wowzers !!! Mine just got delivered and I ordered mine way after everyone else.

Uh-oh ... now I have no more excuses for cleaning my workroom.

I had promised myself it would be clean by the time it arrived.

I was thinking I had lots more time to clean it.

There isn't one clean surface or square inch of clear floor space in there.

It looks like an episode of hoarders in there - just a tiny path to walk through.

I'll never understand how it gets that way SO fast.

The rest of my house looks fine.

I swear there are untidy, disorderly little gremlins living in there.

O-o-ops !! I'd best get cracking.

Hope tons of people are flinging.

It makes for more eye candy at the end and that's what us mini-addicts love.

Good luck everyone.

There isn't one clean surface or square inch of clear floor space in there.

It looks like an episode of hoarders in there - just a tiny path to walk through.

I'll never understand how it gets that way SO fast.

Selkie, my whole house is starting to look like that!!! A&E, you casting? LOL. Between the 3 kids, full time school with a 2 hour daily commute and the "remodeling" I am doing to the interior of my car (carpet, trim, seatbelts, upholstery all by me with just paint and fabric) my husband is about to rent a dumpster for all my projects and put me in there too! :idea:

Thinking about adding the SF kit to all of that makes me think I'm crazy too!

Dena, it means that greenleaf has shipped it and it's been picked up by the carrier but the tracking info has not been put into the shippers computers yet. If it says shipped on greenleafs website then it's with fedex or ups already.

Mine is in dry fit right now. But I can't put it together (with glue) until I decide what to do with it.......I think all this rain we're having is making my brain foggy. Ugh! Why is so hard to come up with an idea?

See you all said its bigger than you thought, and in my mind i thought it was going to be bigger. oh well, I've got some ideas :idea:

PS: laser cut is NICE!